• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Difference between M923A2 and M939A2

RedOctober

I really couldn't find a thread for the differences between models of truck so I was wondering if any of you guys knew, and does anyone by chance know the filter part numbers for an M923A2 series of truck?

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really couldn't find a thread for the differences between models of truck so I was wondering if any of you guys knew, and does anyone by chance know the filter part numbers for an M923A2 series of truck?
939 is the Series. Check the manuals for differences between specific trucks, i.e. 923 is the cargo without winch and 925 is the cargo with winch. There's a specific thread about filters that can be found using the "search" function.

Bighurt

Just trying to gently nudge a newby into using Search and looking at the manuals.
Yeah I got that, and not to pick on a newb but if they missed the stickies, I'm sure they didn't look right and find search.

Didn't the forum used to have a feature before you posted that listed similar threads?

O well...If it's one thing this forum tends to have a lot of over the years it's auction talks, political discussions, lack of search and spelling errors. Although I believe the later is society wide.