• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

difference in cargo covers

stellaruthie

came a cross a cargo cover,and not sure if it is for an m36a2 or a 5 ton,it has bow marks in 7 spots,and is for sure longer then a m35a2 bed,anyone know the difference?thanks Jeff:-D

MindIfIsmoke

a cheap way to make bows for the top is heavy 3/4 conduit and some all thread. i make them for my dump trailer all the time. dang operators keep hitting them and it only cost about 30 or 40 bucks. take the conduit and put it between the rear wheelsmark center and use the ground and hubs on the truck to bend it. then take the all thread and bend it in a 90 and slide it in both ends. kinda hillbilly but it works great and its cheap

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks