• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Direction

Rangerpig

Hey guys, so I finally got my truck back after a long time of not having. That is a story for another day. I have only been driving her for 2 months and she needs a lot of love.
I am attaching two photos just to show what i mean. Where do I even start? On top of that tangled mess, she was in the shop almost a month getting a new starter, altinator, and fuel pump. I drive her for a few days and something else happens.
Shes hard to start, have to use starter fluid, and now, i am having the headlight fuses melting thing. Grrrr

I have had all the fluid flushed and changed, need to put a new set of spark plugs (could help with starting, as well as keeping her plugged in), but what else??

I am not mechanicly inclined, i can learn, but half the stuff you say, i have no idea what you are talking about! Ohh just do the headlight relay mod, no big deal..yea, it is lol.

Anyway, i know you have TM's and i am looking through them. What are your thoughts on the photos?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Site rules request attaching pictures, not using links.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, cross posting is not only against the rules, it does not help when people want to help you with a problem.

Descriptive titles help a lot too.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Posting about the same issue in more than one thread.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny...

NO, I just haven't had time to read all you've posted(and look for all your threads and posts to put the big picture together).

This is site a hobby, not a job.

Last edited:

Rangerpig

Funny...

NO, I just haven't had time to read all you've posted(and look for all your threads and posts to put the gig picture together).

This is site a hobby, not a job.
There is no big picture. What i just posted is the big picture. Completely different than my other post. So i do not understand how it is a cross post.

My first post was regarding headlights and fuses and melting.
This post is about all the loose wires in the engine compartment.
You also said a "descriptive" subject line would help....i put direction...i need direction. That sounded discreptive enough.

I feel like you are just being a jerk to me for no reason. Jerk is a childish word, i would rather say ass, but then again, i don't know how you feel abut that word.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, I thought I was helping you use the site better.

I thought we just got there.

I was about to start helping you with your issues.

You read me wrong, but I read you loud and clear.

02smokemaker

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Perhaps this is not the site for you.
He was simply informing you of site rules so things don't get out of hand.
Flamming people on here is not going to get you any answers quick!
For the most part owning a mv requires a moderate amount of mechanical ability.
I would buy or download a service manual and read it front to back. It will help acquaint you with your truck.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

dougco1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no big picture. What i just posted is the big picture. Completely different than my other post. So i do not understand how it is a cross post.

My first post was regarding headlights and fuses and melting.
This post is about all the loose wires in the engine compartment.
You also said a "descriptive" subject line would help....i put direction...i need direction. That sounded discreptive enough.

I feel like you are just being a jerk to me for no reason. Jerk is a childish word, i would rather say ass, but then again, i don't know how you feel abut that word.

Uh-oh, You let the dogs out now!