• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Directions from I-10 into Fontana

Kawgomoo

Banned
Can anyone here guide me into the fontana yard from i-10?

Google maps has me going down Slover, up Poplar turning left Onto Boyle. Taking Boyle straight into the yard where it dead ends into Elm.

The satellite photo makes it look like google has me driving into a dead end street, with no entrance to the yard or office right there.

Can anyone confirm the directions so im not wandering around like an idiot all day? {its going to happen anyways :) }

Bighurt

The address is Beech so I imagine you should turn north on Beech from Slover to get to their building.

So I-10, South on Citrus, West on Slover, North on Beech.

Edit: Via Google, it looks like you have to back track east on Boyle from Beech a bit. Looks like its a legit drive vs west on Boyle from Elm.

Last edited:

Kawgomoo

Banned
Sure enough the GPS was sending me into the back of the yard. I took slover to beech and straight on in. Their was a truck center.com banner but no gov liquidation signage anywhere. kinda threw me for a loop. But the big camo trucks sort of gave it away

A little stress, a little excitement and im just a bumbling fool. Hard for me to think clearly in that situation.

Also note, Wife and 7yr old make bad recovery partners ;) My arranged ride {brother} bailed on me at the last second!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks