• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dirt 71's Alfa Heaven M1008

Dirt71

I've wanted one of Tom's trucks for a while. So I finally took the plunge and got one. It's a real nice one, only 25k miles on it. It seems to run and drive as good as it looks. Tom is a hoot to deal with.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Super clean. David, next time you speak with Tom, find out where in heck he finds those 16.5 X 8.25 rims. I would really like to find a set.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a spectacular nice truck. I wish everyone who restores and sells CUCVs would do quality work like that.

M1A96819

Possible Next Customer in Line

Wazzup Dirt71,

I have checked out Alfa Heavens website and saw the SOLD sign on the photo. Hold and behold...............are you the buyer of that awesome beast?

I may have found a place to purchase the next CUCV coming out of that place. Not sure about which model. M1009 or M1008/M1028.

I will have to call them and ask them about the logistics of shipping details due to my home State location. I did some Google Earth mapping and found out that its about an 11 hour drive or 2300 miles to San Diego, California for the nearest port (I have cousins there). I think it is best that I just have a shipping company do all the leg work and have them haul/piggy back the CUCV for me.

Mahalo's for the great photos and I would like to keep in touch with you in the near future if you do not mind and or other members who lives in the State of Wisconsin to be like a liaison person for me when that ultimate time comes for the next beast to leave Wisconsin for the State of Hawaii.:driver:

M1A96819

Jdg71

Dirt,

just wanted to check in and see how your Alfa Heaven CUCV has treated you? I like the look of their trucks but they are at the top of my budget. Now that you've had it for a little while has it been a good truck for you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks