• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dirtbag XI

hole

This may sound abit odd to anyone who doesn't know me .
That being said if you have any old bowling balls in the garage or no were to find any for free or almost nothing. There is a need for them this year at CDB.
They will most likely no be making the trip home in one piece so don't bring out the trophy ball.
Thanks
BH/CC
I'll start looking![thumbzup] What weight is best?

hole

Got the old girl loaded up with parts and supplies to head to WW1's tomorrow. Two axle boots and front W/C + some PM's. Gonna be a good day tater :D

BLK HMMWV

I'd like to come crash the work party but I might start WWlll make the neighbors think that .
I hooked up the trailer to the HMMWV and did a light check. [thumbzup]
Need to make new saftey chains and probably check out the brake system on it.
Then it should be good to go for it's first trip.:jumpin:

BH/CC

BLK HMMWV

I had a great day.
Many thanks to WWl & WWll .
I should be ready to start the loading process after tomorrow.
Except for the clown that tagged my truck today when I wasn't looking it was very productive. I all the sudden have found a need for a train horn on my HMMWV.

BH/CC/ HTLH

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Get that compressor on board and you can put a deuce horn on Herbie.
I was gonna ask what the HTLH was, but never mind rofl

BLK HMMWV

Your more then welcome. That's was fun. I think even our host had fun even though he was covered in our grease. Both you guys are good people.
I hope to be able to help more often. Not because of any major breakdowns but just doing the maintenance.
Flushing radiator today. Flush out break system on trailer then I should be good to go.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM me your number and I'll call whenever we are turning wrenches! I can even get you a coveted spot on my paint prep team! Just don't tell anyone I hooked you up. Do you like sanding or taping better?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks