• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Discovery Park Union City TN 28-30 May

Sergeant1983

PS Veteran standing on the left is a local named Chester. WW2 101st soldier that sat with our MVPA Mid South chapter. He told us how he ended up with a purple heart. When I saw the WW2 MP Vet in the wheel chair and mentioned it Chester, and off Chester went to speak to him. Was so great seeing the two WW2 vets meeting each other and swaping stories. Last year was a great turn out. This year they planned on more military vehicles for display. Should be real good.

Sergeant1983

Event did well on 1st day. No rain. Here is an areil view. image.jpg TN NG on right hill, Gulf War bottom of hill across walk. Then Vietnam and WW2 wrapping around to the 1/2 track, armored car & tank on the far left.

Military, Vets & Family get in Monday free. Ends early Monday afternoon after a Memorial day ceramony.

68t

I should have went this year with my nephew and his halftrack, but stayed home, We went to the german town event , that was a great show, . thanks for picture

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks