• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

dismantling a running deuce

beaubeau

I have a parts deuce 1970 complete, BAD TRANS. Good runner. What is a Dropside bed worth, EXCELLENT cond? Also I have a buyer for the turbo, $650.00 a good price? I do hate to PART an engine, but gotta recover some expences. All is going. PM me for what you need. Phil

Attachments

beaubeau

Turbo is already sold. Sorry guys, that is the parts truck, but I am building a Dropside trk., But will take dropside off, and replace with the one you see. The one I am rebuilding is a 1972 Rust free, rebuilt in 1986. I shall build the best of the 2, with the best parts from the2. I believe it is easier to replace turn signal light assem. ,and windshield than it it to replace trans.

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
street tires? nice. too bad it's being parted. spare tranny sitting right here. just rebuilt.

wsucougarx

Uh common sense would tell me to replace broken parts and keep the truck. Do you throw away the engine b/c you need an oil change:roll: I've seen trannies for $125-300

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks