• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Display Advice...

Monkey Man

G'day...
I recently purchase a Polaris 850 XP X2 quad that I want to display with my M37 at Club Events. I was thinking an "MP" look or just reconnisance but anything you can suggest on how to "dress it up" would be great. I have a windshield on it that is easily detatched or for "MP" use it may even look right???
http://dodgem37.customer.netspace.net.au/Quad/850%20XP%20X2.jpg

Regards - MM

Last edited:

mendo

Add a bunch of rifle holders, places to put stuff, handcuffs, paperwork, etc. then the obvous, LIGHTS and SIREN!! if you are going for the recon look, I would put equipment racks/crash bars and flat black finish/blackout treatment on all.

Monkey Man

Turbo, you are giving me too many ideas for too many projects with too little time and money to achieve it all, You are a Bad Man.....:evil:
We had better get some of these things built, I can just see you cruisin about the front lawn in your bobbed Deuce with the grass clipping going everywhere :driver:

Best Regards - MM :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks