• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

distributer

servi53

When my 52 m37 was switched to 12 volt they put a newer model vaccum advance distributor on it without hooking up the vaccum advance, if I hook it up to my intake can I improve my performance? My old 53 b4 power wagon with the 218 c.i. six performed much better with the original distributor that didn't have advance, but with this one having it will it help to make it work? Any insights appreciated George

mhassett

From what I remember in my younger days, that wouls work.
Or you could hook it up to a non-ported vaccum on the card, which is normally done.
MHassett

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks