• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Distributor Pictures

zak

Remember if you want to go to a military distributor you will have to change the oil pump. The slot/tang
is offset on the military oil pump and distributors.

Bill W

:ditto: civie dist & oil pump have a centered slot where they couple, some people just change out the mil dist to a civie and don't change out the oil pump which can be done but it gives the dist a noticable wobble.

Attachments

pwrwagonfire

I have a spare original oil pump if you need one. Its a take out. PM me.
Thanks for the offer! I haven't really figured out what route I am going to take with the distributor/oil pump yet...when the truck was running it seemed to sound OK; I haven't been in the engine so I can't really say for sure whether or not the previous owner changed the oil pump out!

If I could, I'm thinking about keeping the distributor civilian? I dunno, I've got some thinking to do

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks