• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Divided by Zero

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That looks great. Excellent fab work. How close together are the tires? if you load the trailer down and the tires squat any, you don't want them touching each other. Could wreak havoc on the sidewalls.
Seeing as how a M105 uses the same wheels as a deuce, the tires are the same distance apart as they are on a deuce. All it requires to dual out a M105 is to get some bud nuts, two extra tires, and bolt them up. Of course the fenders required a little more work.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lots of win there. Extra spares, little extra stability and being able see it much better backing up is priceless. As an extra feature, plenty of real estate on the fenders to mount jerry cans, extinguishers and the like. A vast improvement.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Silverstate that was one heck of a shakedown cruise, the trailer really does look Great and for what your doing with it can see where a couple more tires could sure come in handy! Really nice job and glad your trip went so well. That traffic would be the death of me i do believe! Thanks for the pics and all the information its very interesting!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks