• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do not order glow plugs from Race-Mart

CDR

Do not order glow plugs from race-mart. They claim to have them in stock but they don't! There giving me trouble about refunding my money....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, they have none in stock?

Does this statement cover all possible applications?

Did they tell you they will never have any in stock from this day on(or could they possible change this in the future)?

CDR

David,

We have several orders for this item so we're checking. We'll try to have the Order Status System updated tomorrow.

Thankss

PeterD

There are strict rules about credit card charges, delayed orders, etc. The bottom line is that they can't charge your card until they ship, and if they do they run the risk of running afoul of the rules. Simply (in writing) cancel the order and advise them to issue a refund. If they fail to do so, then do a charge back. The merchant is always 100% responsible, and will lose on a chargeback.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks