• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do the side rails bows mounts reloc go to the front or back?

RodsRVF

I have two M105A2 trailer and one has the side rails with end that has all the mounts where you can move all the bows to on the front of the trailer and the other one has it so they are on the back. What is the right way?

MilitaryRestoration

RE: Do the side rails bows mounts reloc go to the front or b

Sounds like you got two left or right sides. Thats what happened on ours so we just took the mounting hardware off and decided which ones to leave, then made new holes for the others... thats my 2pennies anyway...hope helps

RodsRVF

I think I have the right rails. I am just talking about the group of 5 mounts that are right together where you move the bows to if you are not using them. Should that be to the front of the trailer or rear? I would think the front be I thought I would make sure.
Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks