• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have a part # or equivalent to the 12/24 battery rectifier?

Reworked LMTV

Do we have a part # or equivalent to the 12/24 battery rectifier? I believe mine is starting to fail. Thanks!

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The polarity box under the spare tire? You can bypass it. What makes you think its going bad? The main grounds go bad I always add a new big ground from the batts negative to a sanded spot on the main frame rail.

Reworked LMTV

The polarity box under the spare tire? You can bypass it. What makes you think its going bad? The main grounds go bad I always add a new big ground from the batts negative to a sanded spot on the main frame rail.
Yes, the polarity box. I am getting current leakage, evident with lights staying on after turned off, but dim. Good idea about the grounding.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks