• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

Billy Bobbed

Still working on it. Need to secure the bed to the frame and get it painted, swap my hard top to it and a few other small things.

For you guys that put the 105 bed right ontop of the deuce frame, how are you bolting it down? I have a piece of oak between mine to clear the crossmember rivets but I dont think I can drill and bolt it thru the original 105 mounts.

I bolted the floor of the bed to the frame.6 bolts.I cut and used the old wood from between the M35 bed and frame.

bobbed_1971

Thanks and no pvc looks like crap its 4inch exhaust pipe all welded up had it laying around the shop.And I just reused the air
breather cap its all 4inch.

bobbed_1971

O and took a 4inch clamp and a 3inch or 3 1/2 clamp cant remember the exhaust size on the truck anyways welded them
together so the clamp holds the snorkel up.

bobbed_1971

I used 4inch exhaust that was bent up alreadyhad it laying around napa sells the big pipe so does fleet pride and fleet products.And then I welded it all up and put the air cleaner on top I used a exhaust clamp to clamp it to the air box.