• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

TheDeuce

heres a picture and a video of my bobbed deuce with the 5.9 cummins, four linked sitting on 73" R2s [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLdeMPbhT-g[/media]

Attachments

TheDeuce

jdoktor83,thanks man I have alot of work in it. and I paid around 1500 for them but had to make centers and put tubes in them and not looking to sell.

ProviderDriver

@cjtroutt: Any possibility of more info on that extended cab beauty? Both trucks look great BTW, but my being 6'3", I was very disappointed the other day when I actually got to sit in a Deuce and quickly realized I would not be able to drive it for any amount of time longer than 5 minutes... The extended cab will be mandatory for me to be comfortable...
With my giraffe legs and monkey arms and bad back, a airride seat is going to be mandatory...

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@cjtroutt: Any possibility of more info on that extended cab beauty? Both trucks look great BTW, but my being 6'3", I was very disappointed the other day when I actually got to sit in a Deuce and quickly realized I would not be able to drive it for any amount of time longer than 5 minutes... The extended cab will be mandatory for me to be comfortable...
With my giraffe legs and monkey arms and bad back, a airride seat is going to be mandatory...
TRY THIS THREAD
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce-...-my-m109a3-into-volvo-660-air-ride-bober.html

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks