• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do we have an official Bobbed Deuce picture thread? If not, here it is! Post em!

oddshot

Here's some pics of one not yet complete
You got a good start going!!! Make sure to keep us up to date. :jumpin:

BTW ... I used the rear springs and perches from a M105 too ... but I "melded" the helper springs into the spring pack ... and used a couple of the Deuce springs so i wouldn't have to build up such a big spacer block ... or have to drill the extra holes for the helper spring stops.

The spring rates worked out to be about the same as a stock Deuce ...

oddshot

Last edited:

mudguppy

looking great!!!!

what was your total lift? do you have any tire lug to fender corner interference during partial turn at articulation?

just asking because i do with 6" lift; i need to clearance the lower fender corners some.

nice. [thumbzup]

blackrock

looking great!!!!

what was your total lift? do you have any tire lug to fender corner interference during partial turn at articulation?

just asking because i do with 6" lift; i need to clearance the lower fender corners some.

nice. [thumbzup]
Thanks Mudduppy, no rub at all. I didn't do any hard core off roading yet but i did flex it hard, and had enough wheel hopping when trying to pull a huge stump from over an embankment that i managed to sheer all the teeth off my milemark hub lol.

The total amout of lift is 8" over stock for the suspension.

thanks kyle

cjtroutt

CW2 26 BDE HHC S6
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@cjtroutt: Any possibility of more info on that extended cab beauty? Both trucks look great BTW, but my being 6'3", I was very disappointed the other day when I actually got to sit in a Deuce and quickly realized I would not be able to drive it for any amount of time longer than 5 minutes... The extended cab will be mandatory for me to be comfortable...
With my giraffe legs and monkey arms and bad back, a airride seat is going to be mandatory...
Pm me I give info on that EX Cab ProviderDriver.