• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you know the answer?

alphadeltaromeo

I was browsing posts and found this one about OPCOMs nifty gen deuce addition. This pic caught my eye and I was wondering if ya'll can figure out where that black spot on the side of his house originated from???

rofl

Attachments

sailor2000

I was driving my Deuce over to the airport where the Wings Over Houston airshow will be this weekend to get our passes and find out where on the field I was going to park... and at a red light a guy pulls up in the left lane and rolls down the passenger window and waves at me... I stick my head out and he says "I think you have a bad injector... your engine is making lots of smoke!!"... I smiled and waved thinking " I LIKE it that way!!!".. LOL...

acetomatoco

until you were smoked by the LDS427 in the M35A1 with low exhaust, you ain't seen nuffin yet... Knocking comrades off the bicycles...in a swirl of petrochemical residue...Combat engineer priority.

devilman96

I got up this morning and fired up the deuce in my parking lot... A lovely little apartment complex in the center of Boca Raton, FL... *evil grinz*

I couldnt help notice the white BMW and bably blue new mustang next me me look rather... Spotted *innocent look*

He he he... I hate living in a concrete jungle but sometimes life with a deuce makes it funny!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks