• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Do you need cargo picked up in Ohio or OKC?

Tom Thumb

I can pick up from Ohio, Ft. Riley or OKC

If you or anyone you know needs needs cargo picked up in Groveport, Lockbourne or Oklahoma City perhaps I can help get your stuff to you, if it's along my route. I'll start in Ohio, go to OKC. My destination is Central California. You can meet me, along my route as well, to make things easy.

I will be picking up in Columbus on March 17th and in OKC on March 18th.

Route:
1) From Columbus I can take two different routes depending on the needs of others. The fastest route is to take I-70W through Indianapolis to St. Luis then I-44W to OKC.

1a) Alternately, I can take Columbus to I-71S to Nashville then then I-40W through Memphis to OKC.

2) Then from OKC take the I-40 through Albequerqe all the way to California.

Last edited:

Tom Thumb

Shipping costs are rediculous. That's why I decided to go this route. I'm more than happy to make a trip out there and help some brothers out at the same time.

Currently I have a 12' truck reserved. Out of that I only have half filled. But I can also upgrade to a bigger truck. I'm renting a Penske brand new truck.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks