• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doc's 925 w/w

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Doc that's a nice ride! You should enjoy toolin' around in that. I had to put some gorilla tape under my left foot to keep it from trying to push in the clutch. And I still occasionaly find myself reaching up with my right hand to find the shifter handle (instead of reaching down for the auto shifter). I really love my 932.:beer:
Doc, you should convert it into a tractor!

emr

There is a set of taller stays in service for any M series trucks, But the only cargo covers that were long enough I ever saw had an extra curtain sewn on in the field, never saw a long ( I mean long down the sides) cover, but they sure have the says, I have had a few sets of em, good luck nice truck for sure...

Pickup went of without a hitch everyone at the yard is very accomadating even tho NONE OF THEM WORK FOR G/L. Truck started with a jump and we were off to air up front tires Thanks to Bob i forgot me air gage . Always make a pitstop for fresh fuel and dump in some power service for thatcleaning up of gunck. She runs out someweres around 63 . No shakes or shimmies just a slight whisle for a buzzer and a tinnie rattle once in a while. Also need some new window hinges for the windshields . Man these are a horse . Is there a up dated fuel filter kit for these and a better return spring for accelerater pedal. Shoulda got one of these puppps years ago. Now to start piecin it together and painting her . The tires are brand new even had the nubbers onnnem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks