• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DODGE M37-B1 "BOMBER"

Longhunter7

Dodge lovers,

I just picked up a 1963 Dodge M37-B1 in original condition!

It is untouched, with the flathead six, and is still 24 volt!

It is hard to believe, but it is totaly rust free, and starts, runs, and stops fine!

I will post some pictures when I get them developed. :roll:

TACMED

Longhunter,

Real nice piece. I finally finished paperwork with F.D. on my M37, its a 1953 M37B1 hoping to get it home tomorrow May 09. hoping to get pics on here soon

Longhunter7

CGarbee,

Thanks for the kind words! I do need parts, and I have a lot of questions about the M37.

I did pick up a CD for the M37 and it is of limited help because it is just a xerox on many pages and is too dark to see detail! [:(!]

I will be in touch with you for assistance, thanks! :cool:

msmith1705

I am new to referbishing M37-b1, I love your pictures and making me ever so anxious to buy mine and start. When I am done I will let you see the pictures. However I need to find one to start on. Any hoo Great Pictures.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy thread revisitor, Batman! The pics are gone probably cause they were posted over 2.5 years ago, and have since been removed from the server.

carguy455

Wow that thread is an "old timer". I have found an unmolested M37 for a resonable price..only right before the planned purchase the girlfriend pulled the funds. :cry: Now I gotta come up with fast cash , and the owner is hard to contact and somewhat evasive....all the things that make you want to buy quick while the item is "still" up for sale. I have only been looking for an M37 for YEARS now......arrrgh !

M-37Bruce

M-37 N' Your Twenty

Hey carguy455,
There's a guy northwest of you that happens to have one for sale, want some more info?
Seasons Greeting, Eh,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks