• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dodge wc 54 History lists

hhbirnie

Good Morning,
I am a new member. I live in the Netherlands and have a jeep and a wc54. I am searching for inventory lists to find out where my wc 54 has served in ww2. On the medic motorpool site is nothing to be found where i get further. I have a buildcart from FCA. I know in the army are personal list but also material lists but i cannot find them on the internet.
My ambu: http://forum.ktr.nl/index.php/topic,3475.0.html
Sincerely Hans Birnie

Attachments

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't help with your quest much but I can certainly welcome you over to the green addiction theater. (GAT)

My buddies Dad who is still with us was a medic in the war. I pictured him on foot but I'm curious now if he had an ambulance. I will ask.

That beast looks like a fresh barn find and with the hood number we might find it in pictures. Let's look around and see what we find.

Welcome over to Steel Soldiers and thanks for taking the time to share those pictures, very original truck.

cucvmule

collector of stuff
Welcome aboard! Tracing the history on equipment usage is hard to do here in the U.S.A. and maybe even harder overseas.

There are members in Europe that may be able to further your inquiry. Someone will check in and may be able to help.

Have you exhausted all your searches of previous owners there. That may help some. There is also a European owners thread that has been started also if you search for it.

Also would you please list the Country that you live in as that will help also.

Leusden ? Netherlands?

Thanks and keep on the search!

juan15

Hola Hans,

The B.C. that you show us, corresponds to a wc-51 model. Either you were wrong in the chassis number or it is a wrong reconstruction.

Check it and also measure the wheelbase: wc-51 = 98 ". wc-54 = 121".

Juan.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks