• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does an M818 + M105 + M274 = M1197!

Makincold

So enough for the math humor... :grin:

So this weekend I went to a family reunion and took my toys for family entertainment
It was the first time I had loaded everything up and hit the road. The M818 towing the M105 trailer and the M274A5 in the trailer. It was a short trip there, about 15 miles but everything went off without a hitch. Sunday I took Took about 8 kids around on the Mule, and they had a ball. Took several adults for M818 rides and even had a 67 year old grandmother drive the M818 with trailer! She LOVED it!
All in all a great weekend!
Pics attached :driver:

Attachments

Makincold

Yea, seat has to be all the way forward and i have to tippy-toe the clutch...

Thats my helper Kevin, to unload the Mule, an 11 year old who is catching the green iron disease early!

Makincold

Felt what?
Yea, easy load to haul for sure!

It was 101 degrees yesterday in Madison GA! But with all the windows open and windshield glass up it wasn't a bad a I thought it would be!

Makincold

Nice family pics. I finally got to haul my mule around for a change. Found it towed better in backwards.
Wish mine had a 106 Recoilless on it :)
I actually hauled it forward and backward
When I had someone to guide me I backed on or off, when I was on my own I made sure I pulled forward. It didn't seem to matter to the mule or the M105!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks