• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anybody make a wiring harness for adding tachometer to A0 trucks with 3116?

I got a tachometer from M35A3 which also came with the 3116 engine. I am looking for a wiring harness for it for installing it into M1083A0, or a tachometer wiring harness for M35A3. I can re-work the deuce wiring harness for LMTV, I believe that the sending unit is the same on all 3116 engines.

coachgeo

There is a harness for it already in the truck. Lots of discussion on this. you may find it it easier to use your favorite search engines advanced feature to seearch inside this FMTV forum for two words Tach harness or Tachometer Harness

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks