• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anybody sell the gaskets for M35 tail lights?

wsucougarx

Good question, thanks for bringing it up. I too was looking a couple months ago. Then just decided to use some silicone grease. Was going to use RTV but figured it would be tough to get her open again.

wsucougarx

Thinking about it now. I guess a guy could put down a very small bead of RTV on one half. Let it dry then assemble. Essentially the bead would act as a pretty good gasket.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thinking about it now. I guess a guy could put down a very small bead on one half. Let it dry then assemble. Essentially the bead would act as a pretty good gasket.
Good idea. Was thinking a person could buy gasket material, trace and cut. Your idea sounds better.

M920

I need new gaskets for the tail lights on my M35A2. Are they available seperately or do you have to buy the whole tail light? Thanks.
Are they the metal or plastic tail lights? I have a lot of very nice, practically new take-off lens covers with gaskets for the metal lights. Let me know if you are interested. I'm asking $15.00 a piece + shipping.

Soni

Jimma

If you need new gaskets and your taillights lenses are faded or paint splattered like some I had replacing the whole cover with some that M920 has might not be a bad idea.