• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone have an m200a1 trailer?

AWheelsOhio

I am looking for anyone with an M200A1 trailer that was made by utility tool co.

I really need some help with the old one i found please let me know.

Thanks

Aaron

brianrbull

All the M200a1 trailers are identical irregardless of manufacturer . Same goes for other trailers, trucks, ect. or are you looking for a specific "Builder" for a reason?

AWheelsOhio

I need to wheel part number and manufactor for the utility tool company trailer because they are different then the other manufacturer and i need to get the wheel for the one i am repairing. So does anyone have one that was made by utility tool co?

Carl_in_NH

Sorry, but I really don’t understand what you’re asking for; you need to rephrase the request. If you’re looking for a wheel for this trailer, they are the same as a deuce wheel.

Also, it has been stated before and it remains very true; these trailers, regardless of who manufactured them, are all the same in terms of parts being interchangeable. So if you need a part for your M200A1 that is manufactured by the XYZ Trailer Company, then the same part off a M200A1 trailer manufactured by the ABC Trailer and Widget Company will be a form, fit, and function replacement.

AWheelsOhio

The one on the trailer is a 22.5 x 7.5 and the duece is a 20 x 7.5. I would need to know the manufacturers markings on the Utility Tool trailers wheels so i can get the OEM wheels for it.

Thanks

Sorry, but I really don’t understand what you’re asking for; you need to rephrase the request. If you’re looking for a wheel for this trailer, they are the same as a deuce wheel.

Also, it has been stated before and it remains very true; these trailers, regardless of who manufactured them, are all the same in terms of parts being interchangeable. So if you need a part for your M200A1 that is manufactured by the XYZ Trailer Company, then the same part off a M200A1 trailer manufactured by the ABC Trailer and Widget Company will be a form, fit, and function replacement.