• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does anyone know how to reach OD Iron?

texascadillac42

I have tried calling OD Iron for about a week now, and have gotten nothing but an answering machine which is full, and a message cannot be left. I paid them to build a set of wheels and for some tires, all of which were to be picked up in FL next week. I have not been able to get a hold of anyone there, and next week is almost here..... If anyone could PM me, or help me out I would appreciate it, thanks!

That is a good question.. i have talked to him at 1-2 AM and hes a HR AHEAD OF ME... and he was still doing stuff and what not.. and would have to leave again for work early in the morning.. hes always on the go.. but i guess better then sitting down doing nothing...

mangus580

Actually I think he may have finally taken a much needed vacation for the last 2-3 days. He WILL answer email though I believe...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr Cadillac, where are you picking up the wheels? I just dropped off 4 tires for him in Sanford FL. I didn't see the wheels there but I'm certain they are there. Is that any help?

devilman96

Hey J,

I sent you an email at your aol addy on 4/10 about them being ready for you to pick up and a second this AM replying to yours from 4/19...

I’m sorry about the phone thing but in all honesty I can’t keep my voice mail cleared out for a day and I’m actually trying to get it disabled permanently... It’s a nonstop thing (and I hate phones to begin with).

I took three days off last week, closest thing to a vacation in 3 years that didn’t involve a MV... wow... I forgot what it was like to sleep until 3-4PM... *grinz*