• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does Anyone Know These Humvee Armored Doors?

Hummer Guy

43bPzm.jpg

I saw a humvee with these doors in my area a very long ago, but I had lost the picture of it. Now after like 10-12 years later I finally stumbled across a picture of these doors and was wondering what they were called or does anyone know why these doors were never used much?

Hummer Guy

The front door is Larry. The one behind him is Daryl. I forgot the names of the other two.
We only met once.

The title asks if we know the doors...
Oh yea, I met Larry & Daryl before, they were some good doors and were very nice, I wish the other two were nice like them, that's probably why we don't remember the name of the other two

T9000

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They look like someone was building a high temperature furnace and needed some doors to match…in the middle of it they found these submarine doors laying around the shop…but before they finished their thought they said, screw it, I am gonna bolt those babies on my Humvee lol

EDIT: please pardon my French, someone said “interesting “ which I agree with and I just tried to translate

Last edited: