• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does this mean what it looks like it does?

Scrounge41

I just got a letter from Battle Creek reminding me about not selling auction winnings to terrorists and I was looking around SS to see what this might indicate as far as how much longer I'll be waiting. From the search results it sounds like it shouldn't be too much longer. BTW, this is my first EUC. I had one revision (my signature wasn't dark enough, corrected same day) and since then when I had checked my status and it indicated that the EUC had been sent to Battle Creek. I just checked it again and it looked like this-

EUC Status history:

Status Date
Submission of EUC Pending 07/28/2011
EUC revisions requested from Customer 07/29/2011
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/28/2011

Does this mean that GL sat on my EUC (and my Money) for 2 months before sending to BC? I was under the impression that the long wait was because of bureaucratic red tape, not because GL was getting a free loan from me.

RealCavDog

WOW ! Hope it isn't what it looks like ! All the ones I have ever had, the dates matched the submission times !

May be worth an instant online chat on the GL instant chat, just got off it and it works GREAT !

Just have your invoice #, event and lot # ready to type in when asking your question !

Good Luck, Jay

jtron79

It was probably more like your paperwork sat under some fat GL reps hind end for two months before he found it... my first EUC took approximately 14 days. You should be really close. What are you waiting to pick up??

Bolkbich

My first euc was total ****. I finally told them to keep it i was cancelling my card. Low and behold it came thru. As strict as they are my m923 title ( in NJ we get titles from GL) came thru with someone elses name on it and a letter stating that they made a mistake and NJ shouldnt be concerned. Well NJ is concerned and now i have to fight with GL to get a correct title. so far 1 out of 3 went easy. GOOD LUCK

3dAngus

That's very unusual. Did you submit your EUC revisions within 5 days of their request, or did it get lost from not reading your emails or something. The six week delay in sending to BC is not normal at all, but you don't give accounting of when you submitted your EUC revisions they requested. If you were not on time in accordance with their timestamps, you got thrown in the bottom of the pile. They are very strick on those timelines for resubmittal when you make an error the first time out. Sometimes they will just confiscate your property and fine you 20%. Not that this is the case. I'm just wondering if lateness is a possibility.

Anyway, just a few more weeks and you'll get your stuff. Good luck with it.

Scrounge41

@3rdAngus- I was real careful to get back to them right away- there was no lateness. If it wasn't the same day I got the revision request, it was definitely the next day. I didn't want any issues so I had the woman at GL reply to me that it was OK and she did.

Scrounge41

I just went back and looked at my emails from GL. The auction was on 7/28/11 (Thurs.). I sent in the EUC app. on 7/29 (Friday) morning, got the notice of revision needed and sent in the revisions by 2:30 on Friday Afternoon and got a reply that they had been received the same afternoon. Got another email on Monday 8/1 saying:

I am in receipt of your revised EUC and additional documentation. Your EUC has now been sent to the governments office for approval. Your acct will be updated within the next 24 hours to reflect this change.

3dAngus

OK, looks like it got lost for a while. It should not take long now. It's rare, but it does happen from time to time. Good luck. When you get your M109A3, it will all be worth it, believe me. I have one, and I love it!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks