• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does this trailer look "off" to you?

pc3nmcb

The second picture show a rut in the gravel at the tire like it was forklifted in, so it might be a rut. The first picture shows even gravel. Just a thought.

Elwenil

If you look at the trailer behind it in the second pic, you can see where the top of the tailgates are at different angles. That doesn't take the ground into account but I would say it's a little tweaked. Probably a broken spring or something.

davidkroberts

it looks fine to me, where is it maybe a member can run out and preview it for you if its close to someone if your worried about it.

Last edited:

dittle

Look at where the bottom of the trailer (near fender well) is compared to the top of the tires on both sides; they look pretty even just eyeballing it on my screen. If is tweaked then it would be in the front half of the trailer.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
......, where is it maybe a member can run out and preview it for you if its close to someone if your worried about it.
I guess I'm going to have to start a new business.

"Warthog's Handy Dandy Inspection Service." :-D

What do you think James?

ida34

Is it possable that the 'small looking' tires decieve the appearance? Are they 900 20's
It is an M101. It should have 16's but they do not look like the typical tires on the M101. Mine has the newer mudder style tires instead of the NDCC style. Those look smaller.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks