• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

does this truck have drop sides?

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yupp.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Tailgate is a giveaway. Even if you can't see the hinges, the horizontal brace on the tailgate means it is a dropside tailgate.

scooter01922

True clinto but we all know uncle does some screwy stuff. Like a dropside tailgate on a non dropside bed. Regardless you can just see the hinges so its a dropside for sure. :)

50shooter

Tailgate is a giveaway. Even if you can't see the hinges, the horizontal brace on the tailgate means it is a dropside tailgate.
I feel like an idiot now thanks Clinto. I've looked at / wanted a C model forever and have never noticed the diff in tailgates. I'm always struggling to look for the lip and hinges and never paid attention to the tailgate. Now I suppose I'll bid based on the tailgate and find out someone just through it on a non drop bed.

Thanks
Jason

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks