• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Doh!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I guess the 14 hour time difference allow me to stay alive because at my age I might have gone into cardiac arrest if I lost the capability to get on the Steel Soldiers site. It is bad enough that the Mess tent is blocked here I had to go get a new laptop so I could wifi the chat room.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I got the outage thing last night too. Weird computer terms and data at the top of the page, nothing else. Looks like the web guys fixed it though.

Thanks for getting us back up and running!

citizensoldier

Still in rehab after loosing the site.. I got my fix today and the twitch has ceased.. Going to stay logged on all day to get the batteries built back up.. I too kept clicking the refresh button like a lab test monkey.. Thought maybe the compooper froze up now thats its cold here.. Forgot to test the antifreeze but no cracks or freeze plugs blown out that I can see.. Thanks guys..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cart looks great Kenny!!! But... CHROME???? I mean REALLY???
And this from a guy that has a 10,000 watt sound sytem and heated seats in a deuce not to mention CARPET! BTW thats not chrome, thats aluminum. I mean, c'mon, haven't you heard of carbon embrittlement? I chrome nothing!

devilman96

Chrome, polished aluminum, gold plating... 6 to one half dozen to the other i guess... LOL

NICE! Is that a mount for a 50 cal?
Yeah, its much faster than reaching for reverse!!! .... Naw its a rifle mount, holds two of them...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks