• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Done!

BUSHMAN04

Bushman, nice work. Can you post a closeup of the driverside spotlight? I'm interested in how you have that mounted.
I made a swivel.I cut a 4 inch piece of round bar and welded it to a 6 inch piece of flat bar the same width of the mirror bracket then welded that to the mirror bracket.The spotlight slides snug over the round bar then I drilled and tapped the top center of the round bar and bolted an oversized washer on top to keep the light from falling off incase the traverse lock is lose.It's a solid spot to mount it and easily operated by the driver.(field mod)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks