• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Don't buy this junk!!!!!!!

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK so when I went looking for door locks the "factory" only had 2 @ 18.00 ea. so before I even received the factory handles I bought the other two I needed off of Fleabay.
I did not have anything to compare to so I bought junk some moron hacked out in his garage, he/she drilled a hole in the handle, cut a slot in the side and had the gall to sell this junk!
The lock is in a round hole so even the key can turn the entire lock cylinder, beware of this junk!!!handle 1.jpghandle 2.jpg

Last edited:

Mills

OK so when I went looking for door locks the "factory" only had 2 @ 18.00 ea. so before I even received the factory handles I bought the other two I needed off of Fleabay.
I did not have anything to compare to so I bought junk some moron hacked out in his garage, he/she drilled a hole in the handle, cut a slot in the side and had the gall to sell this junk!
The lock is in a round hole so even the key can turn the entire lock cylinder, beware of this junk!!!View attachment 790932View attachment 790934

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These are almost as bad as the crappy keyed ignition switches people sell for these things.

Hummer Guy

I got the dual locking ones from them and they wasn't that good. Both of them has the paint pilling and one has the lock turned completely on the wrong side so you can't lock it from the outside, which is the main way I needed to lock them. I think I can fix this by taking the lock off and flipping it to the other side

My other door lock, some nut came out from the inside which seems to disable it from being locked inside.

FlameRed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got the dual locking ones from them and they wasn't that good. Both of them has the paint pealling
Same here. Plus if you lock them from the inside, you cannot unlock them from the key from the outside! Easy way to lock yourself out.

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately they sat still in the box for too long to return...
If that's because of eBay policies, you might try opening a dispute with PayPal, assuming you used PP to send funds. PP has a much longer return/dispute period.
BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks