• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Don't see break fluid reservoir

remj540

When I bought my 1969 M35a2 Deuce I knew I needed to install two front missing metal break lines but this morning when I opened the door on the floor door to access the master cylinder I see the master cylinder (I think because I'm a newbie and don't know what I'm doing at this point) but I don't see the brake line reservoir sitting on top of the master cylinder that I expected to see after reading the manuals. Have I misread something because I don't see how the reservior would sit on to of the master cylider due to a line coming out the top of it as seen in the attached picture.

Thanks

rob

Attachments

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You took a picture of the reservoir!!

Remove the vent line and open the cap to pour fluid in.

By the way, welcome to the site.

Attachments

Last edited:

AceHigh

Also if you are going to replace lines it is a good time to put on a remote reservoir so you can check the fluid without going to all that effort. Worth the effort.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please try to post in the correct Forums.