• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dont shoot 12v conversion

Cucvnut

Yes Im going 12v, yes im installing a 6.5 turbo set up and losing the 24v cucv set up. I am not butchering anything, but I want to make it so i can sell everything and hopefully some one can use it for a messed up truck. but my main question is what gauge setup can I use thats factory that I can run gauges with, I dont want to destroy my OE gauges with the gen lights.

Barrman

There is now way to just plug in a civilian square body full gauge set. I have found at least 3 different flexible circuit board wire routing while trying to figure out a way to do this. There is the CUCV wiring, the civilian idiot light wiring pattern and the civilian gauge pattern. All use the same big plug on the back, but all have different wires in different places on the plug.

Unless you like wiring and solving mysteries, spending money on something like what Dakota Digital makes is your only option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks