• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

door art

orrisd4

has anyone done this kind of thing before ?
i have an m35a2 and after seeing an extreme B movie on scifi called mutant world , i decided to put something on the drivers door of my deuce

unnamed.jpg
really i think it will look good , but really anyone else done anything of this sort ?

cucvrus

You can take that drawing to a decal shop and they can either make you a flat black decal or a stencil. The stencils are usually a one time and done stencil as they are a mask type stencil just tell them what size you want and what size you need to shield from over spray. You can always mask around it and use newspaper. I have a local guy that makes that type of decals and stencils from drawings. Let me know and I will get his email address for you.

orrisd4

thanks CUCVRUS, thats actually not the finished image though just the rough sketch the guy i commissioned it from should have the final version done by Wednesday , im going to see what it would cost to have it airbrushed on, if its something outrageous then ill go with a decal. and MWMULES nice warthog.

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DecalsExtremeOnline.com will make you a color decal (10 to 12 inches) for about $40 for the first one and way cheaper (about $8 to $10 ea.) for additional ones.

You might try giving them a call.

GUNNY 155

In Operation Iraqi Freedom a number of Marine Tankers took the old Afrika Corp palm tree logo and substituted the Swastika with the Eagle Globe and Anchor and stenciled it on the sides of their vehicles. Most everyone thought it was pretty cool and appropriate for where they were operating but then some where along the line the PC Police came along and you know what happened then.

GUNNY 155

I put Winona on the hood of my M37. When my dear aunt Winona passed away she left me some money which I kept for quite awhile wanting something special to spend it on. That ended up being the seed money for my M37. I was a 4th Division Marine and my uncle was a 4th Division WW2 Marine so it all seemed to fit together.

jasonjc

Just saw some NG trucks with crossed wrench and some kind of head. One was a 5 ton with armored cab and the other was a hemtt wrecker. Me and the little one are going to go back tomorrow with the M109A3 and a camera to see if we can get some pic's.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Operation Iraqi Freedom a number of Marine Tankers took the old Afrika Corp palm tree logo and substituted the Swastika with the Eagle Globe and Anchor and stenciled it on the sides of their vehicles. Most everyone thought it was pretty cool and appropriate for where they were operating but then some where along the line the PC Police came along and you know what happened then.
Good Help is Hard to Find

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks