• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door glass track/channel felt

sjohn116

I have the metal tracks in the door to support the window glass, but there is almost no rubber/felt left in the channel. Just need the felt/rubber, not the tracks themselves. Local autoparts stores do not carry it, dealerships only sell it glued onto the tracks for specific vehicles, and for dealer prices. Does anyone have a lead on where to get the rubber/felt by itself, need probably 4ft per door, 2ft per track, either in strips or on a roll? Once sourced, I'll just tack in place with gorilla snot (weatherstripping adhesive).

Duckworthe

I bought mine at local craft store. It comes in 1x1 foot squares and is sticky backed. Just cut strips and folded it into the channel. Works for over a year now and only cost me $1.00. No more rattling window and the fear that it would break as it was banging around!