• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door markings

sellbooze

When I bought my truck there were no markings on the bumpers of it. The only markings were stenciled on both of the doors on the inside. Looks as the inside of the truck has never been repainted. Its still od and where worn there are no other colors underneath , just metal. Was hoping to find out what the door markings are.

Attachments

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Registration number. The bumper numbers change depending on where the vehicle goes but the registraton number stays the same for the life of the truck. Should be the same as the one on the dash data plate.

Jimma

Mine has the registration number painted on the inside of the drivers door. It matches with the number on the ID plate on the dash.

jaxsof

It should have been on both doors, and if you can find a database somewhere where they documented fuel usage, you will get a real story. That was the number you placed in the POL(Petroleum-Lube-Oil) point log when you took on fuel(or oil)