• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Door Weatherstrip

GUNNY 155

Call John at Midwest Military (hit google to go to his web site). He scored a ton of M37 parts this fall. I have been dealing with him over the last year on my restoration and have also met him in person. He is a super guy and has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to HMV's. Tell him Larry sent you.

Mike_L

Yes, it is door weatherstripping for the soft top frame & windshield.

The numbers given match:
2510-700-5423 = Passenger side front vertical piece.
2510-737-4827 = Driver side rear vertical piece.

The vertical pieces will usually fit either side. I don't see the top horizontal piece listed. And, these are the early profile. There is a mod in the '55 edition TM about cutting the outboard lip off so the window will seat correctly when closing the door.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks