• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dos 5 Tons

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting ready to pull the M54A1C into the shop and thought this would make for a good shot.

Our 1970 Kaiser XM813 w/w and our 1969 Kaiser, Mack ENDT Powered, M54A1C.

There are 4 sets of GL auction numbers on the M54A1C

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Nice trucks. I love the 5tons.
They are thirsty for fuel but are worth it to me.
Might wanna hide that MACK powered unit.
AMGeneral is on a quest to buy up every MACK powered unit ever made!!

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
AMGeneral has a great collection, I would think he's becoming quite the technical expert as well.

OK Mike, yah, yah TWO 5 Tons.

The air filters are on the passenger side fender of the M39 series diesel trucks (A1 Mack & A2 Multifuel). The Mack air filter does have a distinctive feature though, the upward turned dust/particle filter came from the factory only on the A1's (I believe).

area52

The air filters are on the passenger side fender of the M39 series diesel trucks (A1 Mack & A2 Multifuel). The Mack air filter does have a distinctive feature though, the upward turned dust/particle filter came from the factory only on the A1's (I believe).

Naw, my A2 has it also, I think it was a field add on thing?

Kevin you need to sell me that A1 though, you've got too many trucks! :-D

AMGeneral

Well,the pre cleaner is not a factory Mack powered truck addition,I think it was a MWO for trucks expected to be in extremely dusty conditions. But it is impossible to tell a Multifuel from a Mack powered M39 series without looking under the hood,at the oil pan,or hearing it run.

BTW,I did bid on that M54A1C during 2 different times it was up for auction on GL,was outbid both times!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks