• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DOT-5 from JCWitney

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can always buy a couple gallons too. That should reduce the shipping cost per gallon. If you keep playing with MV's, you will use it up eventually.

mikey

North American NA40 DOT 5 Silicone Brake Fluid - 32 fl. oz.
by North
5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Like (0)
Price: $13.89 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Want it delivered Monday, December 27? Order it in the next 13 hours and 6 minutes, and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details
2 new from $13.89

COMES OUT TO $55.56 per gallon!!!
I also bought mine thanks to goldneagle. FWIW, I also like the fact that I only wound up opening/using 1 32oz container, so the other 5 I bought are still sealed.

OSO

I just bought 1 gallon of silicone brake fluid surplus . $65.45 shipping included . He now is selling a gallon for $50.00 + shipping ,which is $10.65 . I know a little pricy , but its on its way ,as I type this .

mtmopar

I did check classifieds here. Got a pretty good deal on 1 gallon $50.00 plus priority shipping for $10.00 and supported a veterans charity. Thanks for the quick shipping Sargent Mace!
Now I can safely drive my truck!

:D

Rustygears

Just got my order from Eastern Surplus. new Mil Dot5 in sealed Milspec gallon container. Dow Corning (the best) silicone fluid. It was $60 for the gallon can, but its the real deal and from a advertiser supporting this site. Brake components are not something to cheap out on, unless the wife is upping your life insurance policy and she's paying for the fluid.

oddshot

I just bought the DOT 5 off the classified here, $50 plus $10.85 flat rate box. It's on it's way.

Camp

Hey bud ...

can you share the link for that good time?

I'm gonna be flushing the system when I do the bobbing of the beast ... so I'm gonna be needin' DOT 5.

thanks

Oddshot

paulfarber

Amazon.com's total price for a gallon is 4x13.89 = 55.56 delivered.

Made in USA by an American company. Plus you will only open what you need vs an open gallon can. Win/Win in my book.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great thread since I need a couple gallons for number 1 Deuce after it lost fluid just sitting.

Sw

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pretty sure all the GA rally goers are about to be able to get DOT 5 CHEAP! I talked with a buddy last night who was driving home with 97 gallons for well below the lowest price shown in this thread so far.:shock:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
HOW CHEAP is CHEAP, creap to Donald Trump is anything UNDER 1/2 a mil., cheap to me is if you PAY me to take it :73m819:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got a gallon last year at the GA Rally and another gallon for $40 at Findlay.

Works for me.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
HOW CHEAP is CHEAP, creap to Donald Trump is anything UNDER 1/2 a mil., cheap to me is if you PAY me to take it
I expect him to upgrade to a premium member and put an ad later this week, but I can almost guarantee it will be under $40 a gallon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks