• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Double tapp U joint # jack shaft

Westech

CPL
I searched 220 posts in the deuce Forum that stated U joint and "Think" I found the correct Jack shaft part number.

Precision 332

is this correct?

Anyone have any other Cross reference numbers?

(This is the U joint for the shaft from the Transmission to the T case with the bolt on plates)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There can be 2 different ones. All of mine have bolt on caps but desert rat had one with clips. I would utilize the ODIron site as a possible reference.

bigjoe

I bought a precision 332 the other day from napa for the shaft that goes from the transfer case to the front rear axle. This is for the bearing plate style, not the snap ring style. I checked the OD IRON site and it says that the part number on their site for those two u joints are the same. So I think you've got the right number. However the u joint was very expensive through napa ( almost 100 dollars) so I would order through OD IRON.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
as far as i have ever found there are only 2 'u' joint numbers for the duece. 332 for the large ones and 330 for the small ones. shop around, napa and some other places have really high prices!!

tom