• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Draper City, Utah Recovery Assistance Needed

Jinx

Live Chat verified my bank wire was received and the truck is payed for in full. She also confirmed my EUC paperwork was received via email and is being processed.

Now the wait begins...

wsucougarx

Outstanding, ah don't sweat out the wait. It'll happen before you know it. Of course the first few days are heck. Keep researching on what to do on pickup and you'll help to keep your mind off the wait and increase confidence on your recovery. Now's the time to collect filters, deuce manuals, belts, fluids etc. Definately try and increase your knowledge and read other recovery stories both good/bad. Expect the worse and you'll be good to go

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks