• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

DRIVE A TANK OPEN HOUSE! Tanks giving

hot rod deuce

Hey guys, if there are any Members in the are that would like to stop by the HQ and check out our assortment of tanks and armored vehicles we will be hosting an open house 10 November 07.

We will have lunch and the vehicles on display and even tank rides in the afternoon.(limited run time). If you are the lucky winner of our drawing you will even get a chance to drive one of the tanks.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will send you directions, I am just a few miles north of Waseca Mn. on Hwy 13.

Open House

HRD,
I'll try to make it out to your open house. I never turn down a chance to check out real heavy iron. If the M812 was ready to be on the road I would drive it over.
Andy

Blood_of_Tyrants

RE: Open House

One year, for the Navy Relief fund, the Sea Bees at my base held a raffle. The winner got to drive their biggest dozer up and over a junk car until it was squashed flat. I didn't win, but the sailor who did it didn't stop smiling for three days.

jeli

RE: Open House

Always the wrong weekend. First year deer hunting for my son. We'll be close. 20 miles west of Albert Lea. Too bad you didn't plan it Sunday we'd stop in for sure. I still want to check out your crewcab in process. Just have to catch you next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks