• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driver side alternator Bracket/spacers.

I had taken my cylinder head off of the truck. Installed headstuds. Now when I bolt my alternator bracket/ power steering pump on they’re way off. Was wondering how they’re supposed to be bolted on & where the spacers go (if it has one & if if does anyone have some spares I don’t remember pulling one off. With the alternator.) thanks.

Jeepadict

This is an instance where the TM is your best friend. Not only are there step by step instructions for removal and installation of a component with accompanying pictures, the parts manual will have very in-depth exploded diagrams that go down to every nut and bolt just as the dealership parts dept computers do. There's a TM section on SS where you can download all the books in PDF files.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is an instance where the TM is your best friend. Not only are there step by step instructions for removal and installation of a component with accompanying pictures, the parts manual will have very in-depth exploded diagrams that go down to every nut and bolt just as the dealership parts dept computers do. There's a TM section on SS where you can download all the books in PDF files.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yeah, not being a smartass. Appricate the insight. But my 39 year old ex military didn’t come with a manual. And I haven’t found anything online besides pictures of the front side of the bracket. I’d like to see if it requires a spacer whether it be a manual or pictures of someone else’s truck anything works.

Yeah, not being a smartass. Appricate the insight. But my 39 year old ex military didn’t come with a manual. And I haven’t found anything online besides pictures of the front side of the bracket. I’d like to see if it requires a spacer whether it be a manual or pictures of someone else’s truck anything works.
What section would the manual you’re talking of be in of SS

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks