• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers door window regulator replacement.

85CUCVtom

So my window regulator is all jammed up and won't roll up or down. I have a new regulator and was wondering if anybody has had to replace one? I'm just looking for any advice or tips to make it a little easier. Thanks

Last edited:

RedBlok

So my window regulator is all jammed up and won't roll up or down. I have a new regulator and was wondering if anybody has had to replace one? I'm just looking for any advice or tips to make it a little easier. Thanks
Did you ever figure out how to replace it? My M923a2 has the same problem. I just got my truck this weekend

Thanks

Adrian A

Just open the access panel and lubricate every thing that moves. You likely wont need to replace anything as long as the runs are in good shape. Make sure your rubbers are not destroyed.

RedBlok

Just open the access panel and lubricate every thing that moves. You likely wont need to replace anything as long as the runs are in good shape. Make sure your rubbers are not destroyed.
Thanks Adrian.

I found the TM today and started reviewing how to fix it. I appreciate the response

Rob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks