• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Driver's interior door letters,Meaning?

tbar123

I've been meaning to do this for a long time now, I was just wondering if anyone knew what these pictures mean. Thanks in advance.IMG_20160618_133843624.jpgIMG_20160618_133847381.jpgIMG_20160618_133858364.jpgIMG_20160618_133913831.jpg

jasonjc

The NLOGTS is the registration number. The last pic West Virginia Army National Guard 821st Engineer Company put of the 1092nd Engineer Battalion.

Gunzy

The second pic I a paint date. Should be CARC not CARB. Painted December(12) of 2002. I also would like a nice explanation of the Registration numbers though.

tbar123

The NLOGTS is the registration number. The last pic West Virginia Army National Guard 821st Engineer Company put of the 1092nd Engineer Battalion.
Might be why I couldn't find a 821 in West By God Virginia, I was looking up the wrong Battalion. Thank You Sir

tbar123

The second pic I a paint date. Should be CARC not CARB. Painted December(12) of 2002. I also would like a nice explanation of the Registration numbers though.
I thought it might be a paint "code" but the carb was throwing me off. This paint is about 1/4" thick. Thank You Sir!

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NL - ZERO - GTS.

If you post in the 2016 VIN thread I'll be happy to research it and post any additional information.

armytruck63

CARB is the California Air Resources Board. I'm sure CARB wouldn't like CARC. CARB's main goal seems to be getting everyone in California to drive electric cars or ride a bike and to eliminate anything with a diesel engine.

CARB here is must be a typo.

Gunzy

CARB is the California Air Resources Board. I'm sure CARB wouldn't like CARC. CARB's main goal seems to be getting everyone in California to drive electric cars or ride a bike and to eliminate anything with a diesel engine.

CARB here is must be a typo.
LOL, what about CARB-urator? LOL

Shirehorse

NLOGTS or some other variant, as was said above, is the registration of the truck. We had to provide that info to the fuel points when receiving fuel, and then annotate in the vehicle log book. That is why it is on the inside like that, for easy viewing.

~Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks