• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Drivers/Passengers door windows/frame

Rhodesia

I see that they are selling on eBay new complete drivers door windows complete w/frame and passenger side as well, they look like they will fit the M37 because they look alike. These new door windows are for the M35 series trucks. I just bought two new split windshields compete with frame for the M35 trucks and installed them and they fit perfect, matter of fact they fit better than the old ones. I only bought the new ones because the glass company's here in town are gun shy in replacing the broken windows, plus my frames are a bit rusty as well. I have called around to a few places that advertise in selling these for the M37 but are out of stock as always.

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
While the front individual windshields are the same and work fine between the m35 series and m37 (other than the wiper line issues if you have the uncommon offset wiper setup), the side window assemblies are not interchangeable.

foxtrk2

if your frames are salvageable get them snad blasted and install new glass I had no trouble finding a shop willing to do it around here and in fact it was way cheaper than buying replacement unit